After the #BREXIT, I was asked by one undergraduate student what to do with a broken windows 10 installation. After the obvious answer to reinstall windows 10, I came across an article about stuff to install after upgrading to windows 10. The article wasnt that interesting , so I wrote down my own list of apps. Similar to my older post about stuff to install after linux installation…Q
- A freeware user-friendly antivirus like AVG or AVAST.
- A freeware rock hard firewall like COMODO
- A free for personal use office suite like WPS
- A journal type app, like Microsoft Onenote
- A cloud app like Onedrive or GDrive
- A pdf reader/editor like Foxit or Xchange
- Opera (my favourite) or Chrome.
- Zotero or Mendeley
- A personal organizer / email client like em-Client or Opera mail.
2 be continued….